This is the blog for Honor, a blog dedicated to the characters, research, and impetus behind this novel that holds an extra special place in my heart. All my books are my babies and Heartless, in particular, is about the man I love most in my fictional world. Honor, however, has more of "me" in it than I care to admit.
Honor should be making its debut in the not too distant future. It will be my second release with TreasureLine Publishing. We're discussing the release party, one sure to be fun and filled with games and prizes, including replicas of the pendant the heroine has in the novel. (The pendant shown here, incidentally, which is extremely close to actual size.) At this particular moment, I do not have a release date. I'll update this blog as release time draws closer.
Become a follower of this blog through Google Friend Connect (and/or networked blogs when I get around to getting that gadget added) to stay up-to-date on giveaways, polls, background info, characters bios, and more. Thanx for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment